It's About That Time.

Hello All,
I am wondering how long it is going to take me to get used to this blogging thing- so bear with me as I'm a bit new.
Well, I leave for orientation on Monday so I've begun to think about packing, rode my bike once, and brushed some dust off the layers of my rusty espanol. Somewhat to my surprise, I have loved being at home in Waco over the past few weeks. The time I've had with parents has been a true blessing. I feel as though I've haven't been as present-minded in a very long time. I might regret my lack of thinking about the future when I get to Tucson, but I'd rather deal with a forgotten toothbrush than realize I'd wasted precious time worrying about the unknown.
I'm looking forward to meeting my future house-mates, seeing where I'm living, and starting this new chapter.


Peace,
Mer

Comments

  1. We are thankful, too, for this wonderful time we have had. We send you off to this new place with our heartfelt blessings!! Love you! Mom and Daddy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ricola wrappers and tissue stuffing...and a flaw.

A New Start